Whenever I start a new RPI project, it takes too long to get SSH/VNC access to the new Pi.
After loading raspbian image to an SD card you’ll need to hook up a screen and keyboard just to connect the newly installed pi to your home or office WiFi. That’s a huge pain.
I created an image of a newly installed Raspbian, set up the WiFi connection (GB), and Raspi-Configed SSH & VNC to be enabled. That’s it!
How can I use it?
- Download Tempi from right here (http://rfed.ws/tempi)
- Write image to SD, and boot
- Use your smart phone Tethering option to open the following network:
- Network name: pi
- Key: 3.141592654
- Use a network scanner (e.g. nmap) to find out the Pi’s IP, or use hostname to ssh to your PI (“ssh [email protected]” or “ssh [email protected]”)
- The pi password is also set to 3.141592654
Did it save you anytime at all?